Throwdown gym put on a fight at the Energy Solutions arena Friday night. I have to admit it was so much fun to watch. There was two fights that turned pretty bloody that made me squirm and a few that were pretty boring to watch. If you don't mind a little blood and people getting knocked out, you will have to go to one of these fights.
Shonie was one of the most interesting fighters there. He was part of the main event and came out in a speedo to fight which is not what they usually wear. He also had a mole on the back of his leg right under his butt cheek the size of a walnut! The main fight was not as good as I thought it was going to be. The amateur fights were actually better to watch. Please Shonie, go to the dermatologist and get that thing removed!

When I saw Steve's Sharp picture in the program book I was thinking wow this is going to be a lame fight. Steve came out to fight that night with a ninja suit on and the brightest pink hair you have ever seen. The crazy thing is that he was my favorite fighter of the night. He was so fun to watch and he won the fight pretty fast by putting a choke hold on Dayne. The choke hold is not my favorite way of winning the fight. I think its the easy way out. I like the knock out or when they tap out!
4 comments:
I think you might have a future in the ring! Let's get you a sparkly bikini and a number board.
Me in a bikini would get me booed of the stage!
that would be " off" the stage
hahahaha
but dad you do have an extra space between your quote and your off :)
Post a Comment