Monday, July 27, 2009

I got extensions!


My friend Ashlee that I work with at the salon wanted to practice doing extensions. So I thought why not! I'm still trying to get used to them its a little weird when I see myself in the mirror. If you are thinking about getting them I definitely suggest Ashlee, she's awesome.

5 comments:

stacie lewis said...

You're looking more and more like a California girl!!

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh my heck I love it!! You look so cute! She did awesome!

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

super cute extensions! By the way...Mark and i saw Cassidy's race today! its the first one i have ever watched i can see how it would be addicting and also so nerve wracking for you!!He did a great job :)

Elisa said...

I love! I want some!

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

You look so pretty! They look totally real! Now you have long hair! A dream come true!