It's hard to look at these pictures again
I wish I was there still
So beautiful and so relaxing
This is Part one because I forgot my IPhone cord to download other pictures

We stayed in Vancouver the first night we got to Canada

Our view from our hotel room

Breakfast


Fancy Coffee pot :)

On our drive to Whistler we crossed the famous Lion Gate Bridge

Some of Vancouver
Cute gingerbread house with Oreo's for a roof
It took everything in me not to grab one and eat it
The food in Vancouver and Whistler was AMAZING!
Everywhere and everything we ate was so good
Above are potato skins with lobster and a Truffle sauce
Below is a breakfast crepe
Believe me the food could have had it's own post :)

To be continued.........
I am working until Wednesday and then Marvin and I are off to Las Vegas to meet Cassidy to celebrate our 3rd year Anniversary
I can't wait
This cold weather is making me grouchy :)
Marvin update:
I swear he doesn't have Cancer but I guess the big Tumor on his hip proves me wrong
He is doing so good
Tons of energy and he eats healthier then I do
I have an appointment with Dr Tansey once I get back to Cali
I can't wait to see her reaction again when she sees him!
2 comments:
Can't wait for part two. We all need a relaxing vacation once in a while.
Mark and I went to Vancouvor on our honeymoon! We loved it :) I hope you have lots of fun for your anniversary! Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment