Goodbye 30!
We never did get along from day one
Anytime something went wrong I blamed it on you
I had to get a trainer because of you
I had to change my eating habits
The ticking of my biological clock started ticking louder
You gave me a few more "dimples"
A lovely line between my eyebrows appeared and it seems like it might have a friend
Hearing from twenty year old girls that they hope they look like me when they get that "old"
All the money I had to spend fighting you
You made me question every decision I made about everything
Goodbye 30 I wish I could say I'm going to miss you!
Hello 31!
It's only been four days but so far so good
I have a feeling we are going to have a good year :)
3 comments:
It only gets better!! (but more wrinkly;(
Happy Birthday! I'll tell you what, you have a killer body for a 20 year old so who cares if you're 30! Hope this year is better than last!!
I hope you had a good birthday!!! Thanks so much for waxing the eyebrows, they are fantastic! :) Im turning 30 in February and can't wait!!!!! You have made me more excited for it with all the fun things you have done.
Post a Comment