Monday, November 3, 2008

Third year in a row!

It has been tradition for the last two years for me to wear a kids costume and win first place for best costume and best catwalk. This year no one was telling me what they were going to be so I was a little stressed about winning or not. We went on this awesome scavenger hunt that our owner Shannon and Husband Monte put on. We ended up at Brick Oven for dinner and then the catwalk was last. I was the last one to go and after watching everybody I knew I had it in the bag! (Video of the catwalk below). There were three workers from Brick Oven as the judges just so it would be fair and it was a close call between me and Ashlee but they said my crawling on the floor won it! Next year I think I will be going as a killer whale and I'm already thinking of a catwalk routine. I love Halloween!!!
My friend Jenni and her friend Chad. They went as vampires.

My friend Ashlee and her friend Dustin. They went as an eighties rock band. They almost beat me on the catwalk with Dustin's Micheal Jackson moves!
I don't know what I am doing in this picture! Be prepared for the most craziest catwalk/dance you have ever seen (normally I don't do this. Just for Halloween)!

1 comment:

ruthie said...

I was laughing even harder than the first time. You did deserve to win!