Wednesday, May 13, 2009

THE BIG 29!

Tomorrow I'm turning twenty nine, and I have mixed emotions about it. I posted this picture because Marvin and I both look young and its in black and white so it you can't see our gray hairs and age spots! Also this picture is pre-braces, thank heavens for those wow! It's funny thinking back when you were sixteen, sitting in your room grounded, thinking I can not wait until I'm older and I can do whatever I want. There are times I would rather be sixteen grounded again then worrying about paying bills and keeping a house clean. Birthdays are always a good reflection on what you have accomplished up to that day. I'm very grateful to be at the place I am at right now at this age. My goals before I turn thirty are, be in the best shape I can be and fight gravity as much as I can, do all the steps I can so my skin does not look thirty, and have my braces off. When I do turn thirty I want to be a positive thing and not freak out. So this will be my last year in my twenties, that's so weird to think. I told my client today I feel like your twenties is when you are allowed to make all mistakes you can and learn from them, kind of like a "get out of jail free card"! Well I have one more year with that card!

3 comments:

Larry and Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I LOVE that picture!! It is so dang cute!

jerry said...

That would be Marvin and I, but nevertheless Happy Birthday. 364 days till you are 30.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!