Yesterday we ran the Running with Angels 5k up at Thanksgiving Point for the second year in a row. There was a huge turn out, bigger then last years. This was our first race last year that turned us into the athletes we are today. I ran it in twenty eight minutes, last year I ran it in thirty two minutes. It was so crowded so it was hard to get a good start. I think I could have easily shaved off two minutes on my time if I would have got a good start. My mom and sister Stacie also participated. I was so proud of them and especially my mom who walked it in in fifty minutes. There is only two more weeks left until the Triathlon! I'm getting pretty excited and nervous for it.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Spa day and a 5k!
Yesterday we ran the Running with Angels 5k up at Thanksgiving Point for the second year in a row. There was a huge turn out, bigger then last years. This was our first race last year that turned us into the athletes we are today. I ran it in twenty eight minutes, last year I ran it in thirty two minutes. It was so crowded so it was hard to get a good start. I think I could have easily shaved off two minutes on my time if I would have got a good start. My mom and sister Stacie also participated. I was so proud of them and especially my mom who walked it in in fifty minutes. There is only two more weeks left until the Triathlon! I'm getting pretty excited and nervous for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I need to go to that spa...Hint hint griffin. So glad you had a good birthday!
Good job on the 5K. And Happy belated Bday
nic, no way you and excercising, wow im wondering what that dose to that cute little bod of yours. found your blog from stacie and couldnt help but catch up. life looks good im glad your happy and all is good. happy 29th
You are awesome!! You have turned into quite the little athlete and i think that pretty much rocks. Ill look for you in the pool from now on im soooo spacey at the gym totally in my own world :) that would be great to see you at a race sometime. im so glad we can blog and catch up now and YES it would be great to get together sometime. happy late birthday cutie
I miss you too! My eyebrows miss you! Florida is fun, but I'm defiantly lonely, I kind of want to work so I can meet people! We are coming back to visit June 10th-14th. I will defiantly come in and see you! Happy Birthday btw! You look 10 years younger than you really are!
Hey! I just thought of something...im not sure if you have heard of this website or not but its kind of fun. Its called fastrunningblog.com you can log all of your training info and it keeps track of your distance and etc. Its pretty cool. Plus you get to blog at the same time and ask questions to other people. If you do it check mine out, its just stacey.fastrunningblog.com and let me know if you set one up :) hope your training is going good and i think ill be coming and getting my eyebrows waxed soon if thats ok
Post a Comment