
I love this picture of Ellery! I stole it off my sister in-laws blog. When I think of Ellery this is the perfect picture that describes her. Ellery is always up for a good time. She is always the life of the party! I actually met Ellery before I even met Cassidy at a softball game. I was dating one of their friends that they went to high school with. We went to dinner with a bunch of people and remember over hearing them talk about Cassidy racing that night but had no idea they were talking about my future husband. After I met Cassidy it was funny how all the puzzle pieces came together when I met his family. Here are a few things I love about Ellery:
1- Whenever I have a medical question I always think about calling her before my doctor.
2-She is an amazing mom to her three little girls
3- Some of the subjects we end up talking about make me laugh so hard especially when we are on vacation.
4- She has the best eyebrows and skin ever
5- She is the best big sister in her family.
6- She has a power over Cassidy. He listens to her more than she thinks. Especially when they sang Rudolph the Red nose reindeer when they were little (classic)
Happy Birthday Ellery! We love you!
2 comments:
OHHHHH MY GOSH!!!! I love it!!! Thank you Nicole. You are so funny and that was so nice about me. WOW my ego just went up a notch when the best esthetician in the world just said that about my skin and eyebrows!! :)
Love you guys so much and miss you!!!
ps we need to post that video somehow!! hahaha
Post a Comment