Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vacation 24/7

That's how I have felt since I moved here, like I'm on vacation everyday. Spending a month in Utah with some really cold weather and then being here with mid seventy's I totally get that commercial where they say "Happy cows come from California"! It really felt like vacation this past Holiday weekend with Cassidy having work off so we had a four day weekend and we had so much fun. I'm a little in denial that I will be back in Utah this weekend in cold weather!

2 comments:

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

you look great, I love the new grill! we do need to get together soon plus my eyebrows look horrible you would be so embarrassed of me! lets do lunch some day or maybe I'll catch you in utah!

Elisa said...

UGH!! That looks so dang wonderful!! Live it up girl, what a fun time in your life!