Monday, August 16, 2010

Her name is Lola, she was a showgirl..............

Before you jump to conclusions, she's not our new dog :(

We babysat this weekend for Cassidy's friend Nim

She was SO much fun to watch

Every time I would hold her the Barry Manilow Copacabana song would play in my head

She's only two months old

First time being around a baby Frenchie

Totally met every expectation we had

Pretty much perfect :)



She is the biggest snuggle bunny ever!


Nim named her Lola after Lola Bunny off the movie Space Jam because she looks so much like her



I would do flea checks on her since we still have a little flea sitiuation (won't go away until November) and she would totally fall asleep


Most of the time I felt like a referee between her and Marvin


Marvin liked her most of the time but knew she didn't know how to jump onto things quite yet



They had to some pretty funny play fights


Lola would do whatever Marvin did


It was funny to watch her discover what she looked like in the mirror


One of her cute personality traits would be that she would sneak crawl up to Marvin to attack him


You know who was more whipped over her than me? Yep you guessed it!



Another cute trait is she sleeps sometimes with her tongue out




Bed time was always funny

She would sleep through the entire night but she had to be right on your neck the whole night

She would trade off on Cassidy's and mine

Why do I not have sheets on the bed in this pic?

That's because Miss Lola decided to pee on my "Just dry cleaned down comforter" when I had sat her on the bed after I had just brought her from outside to try to get her to go pee!!!!!

Oh well just preparing us for children

In two to three more years :)


Marvin must have been to tired to care that she was laying next to him




Yesterday I smuggled her into the pool

This is usually how she falls asleep

Yawn and.....................




OUT!



She has to go home tomorrow night and I'm sad just thinking about it

It made me realize that when we get a second one we will be able to handle it, Marvin won't mind too much, and we will get a puppy for sure next time unless it's a rescue


4 comments:

Tim and Brittney said...

That puppy is so cute! I love that you are reading people magazine in the last picture, I cant believe they still want more kids! WEIRDOS! Miss you!

stacie lewis said...

She's going to be hard to give up! Glad you had a genuine excuse about the sheets.;)

Elisa said...

Oh my word she is so dang cute!!!

Ellery said...

SHE IS SOOOOO DANG CUUUUTTTTEEEE!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! You better give those pics to Nim cuz they are too perfect!!