I know, I had never heard of it either
Cass and I went to the Red Bull Flugtag in Long Beach last Saturday
It's where a group of people try to put together a device that will fly off a ledge into the water
It's actually pretty funny to watch
They do a skit first that involves their "float" and then dance to a song and then start running off the ledge hoping that their device will fly far
I have no idea what you win if you go the farthest
Cass and I went to the Red Bull Flugtag in Long Beach last Saturday
It's where a group of people try to put together a device that will fly off a ledge into the water
It's actually pretty funny to watch
They do a skit first that involves their "float" and then dance to a song and then start running off the ledge hoping that their device will fly far
I have no idea what you win if you go the farthest
Also they had these things called Sky Typers. You can rent them to write something in the sky for you
Wonder how much that costs?
August Birthday Shout outs!
We haven't had any birthdays to celebrate for a while
First up is my mom. What can I say, I love her!!!! When I'm in town I get to take her to work everyday before I go to work, so we get to chat. Sometimes I'm not the biggest morning person but she still loves me! I'm very lucky to have such an awesome mom. I will always be her baby and I love it. She is unbelievably kind and would do just about anything for you.
Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!!!!
Next up is my brother in law Bruce, who is married to my sister Jamie. This picture is perfect of him because he loves Brayden!!!! And sorry Jamie but he's kinda a daddy's boy!!!! It has been so fun to watch Bruce as a dad. He is such a good father to Brayden and such a big help to Jamie. He's also not to shabby in the techi dept. If you want to know anything about a technical device he's either got it or can tell you everything about it!
Happy Birthday Bruce! We love you!!!!
Well I'm off to Utah tonight for work.
Things I'm looking forward too:
The Midnight Half Marathon that I totally haven't been training for and probably will walk most of
Our Birthday Party Bash celebrating my friends, Ashlee, Lisa and Monte's birthdays that were all on August 18th
Seeing family, friends and clients again
Maybe seeing a hint of fall out there
Heading out to Lake Powell after work for Labor Day weekend and spending time with Cassidy's family
1 comment:
I've seen that competition on espn, looks like fun. your friends puppy is too adorable!
Post a Comment