Last night Cass and I ran over to Fashion Island Mall to grab a few things and while heading out we saw this
It was like a movie
Everybody had gathered around to get a glimpse of this surreal scene
Cassidy explained to me that it's really rare to be able to see Catalina Island
And then add an amazing sunset with that
So breathtaking to witness
This picture doesn't even give it justice
It snowed last night in Utah, right?
Haha I'm J/K

It's that time again
THANKSGIVING
I'm so excited
Some people aren't big Thanksgiving fans but I totally am
I head out back to Utah Wednesday morning to work and then spend the holiday with family
I'm also going to attend the Turkey Trot run/walk on Thanksgiving morning like always
Cassidy is going to do a race out here the day after Thanksgiving called Day in the Dirt just for fun so he won't be able to make it out to Utah for the holiday
Marvin Update:
He's doing fabulous still!! Yay!
I'm a little sad and nervous to leave him here in California
My trip will be short this time so hopefully he will stay feeling good while I'm gone
I'm going to try to pull off six days of work instead of eight! Yikes!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!
1 comment:
Don't worry I don't mind that no one can see my comments! Hey I was wondering if you could squeze me in to your schedule while you're here. Any time after 1:00 is great and I think I'm free just about any day.
Post a Comment