Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's not a mirage...I actually am posting something new.....


I've been busy

Really busy

Too busy to blog

But I am going to start back up blogging

Too many fun things going on



In March I threw my best friend Shannon a baby shower. This was number 3 for her but a special one because it was a girl (she has two boys)

We had it at La Jolla Grove in Provo

It turned out awesome

I was very happy with the customer service at that restaurant when getting everything planned

I highly recommend this place to have an event or even just to eat

She got so many cute girl things, but I was blown away by this blessing dress

Love it

If you are interested a girl at my work gave it to her. Her sister in-law makes them. I can get you the info


The last time I was in Utah was the first of April

Both Shannon (my BF) and Carly (my sister in-law) had their babies

So I was in baby heaven when I got into town

People asked me the whole time I was in town if it made me baby hungry

I told them when you get my age you are past baby hungry

You kinda have to start getting to the point when you are ready :)

My clock is ticking, like Captain Hook when he hears the Crocodile coming in the movie Peter Pan

I start twitching

But it did make me baby "excited"

First stop was baby Jett Griffin Miller

First grandson on the Anderson side

So fun to see this little guy

He was 8 lbs 14 oz when he was born

So with my little knowledge on baby clothes I bought him a shirt that was 18-24 months

I wasn't going off months I was thinking it looked big enough to fit him now

There is no hope for my children



Next stop was to see baby Cora Gwyneth MacGillvray

So fun to compare the differences in personalities with a baby boy and girl

So fun to see Shannon and her husband Monte totally in love with this little girl

Her nickname is Coco

I couldn't decide if I wanted a boy or a girl first, they were both so darn cute!!


I swear I rotated this picture!!! Cass was able to come into town for a few days to get to see Jett and his family

The weather was horrible the whole time so there went the possibility of moving back to Utah

Cass was not impressed

California snot :)



When I got back to California my sister Jamie and her family came to visit for a week for their spring break

My little nephew Brayden was loving the sand and loved to throw it the whole time

Marvin was loving Aunt Jamie. He would go sit by her the whole time we were at the beach

He even shaded himself from the sun under her legs

I showed them a fun place called Top of the World in Laguna Beach where it has beautiful view of the ocean and the beach cities. On a good clear day you can even see LA from there!!

Marvin loves company!!

I could not get enough of this little guy!!

It's considered the off season for beaches so you can bring your dog onto any beach leashed from October until the end of May

Marvin loves this rule!!

Unfortunately Marvin had a seizure last Saturday while Cass and I were at the beach

They are the most horrible things to witness cause you can't do one thing

Hopefully this was only his second one he has had

We hope he doesn't have them when he is alone

It shook Cass and I up but we know that we are doing everything we can to give him a good life

He's been acting totally normal since he has had it

Poor Marv :(


When I got home from Utah I got a horrible sore throat that felt like Strep

I think I killed my immune system. I worked 6 days straight instead of my usual 8 days and didn't get much sleep

I took an antibiotic which helped but my throat still is sore :(

Poor Cass had a sore throat and cough forever

I'm just trying to rebuild my immune system and get better before I have to start working again

I have to admit it's been nice to be home for three whole weeks :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

We had a great time. Thanks for letting hang out with you. Looking forward to next year.

Stacey said...

So glad you are back!!!!!! I have missed reading your blog. Sounds like you have been busy, I hope you get better soon. :)

hayleyrowan said...

Two adorable babies! I couldn't get Jett out of my head he is so squishy and cute! That is so funny about the size you bought, that's what Monet wears! You'll figure it all out, it doesn't take long. You'll be the coolest mom. ... Yeah gel nails are the best. I bought all of my own stuff and do it to myself and my mom - I'll tell you how to do it next time I come to see you... which should be soon I always wait so long! Sorry you're sick that's no fun. Get better. Glad you're back to the blogging world.