Thursday, April 21, 2011

Random fun pictures.....

There has been a long running joke that whenever I get into town either Cali or Utah I always bring bad weather! I'm starting to believe it. Last time I went to Utah the next day it snowed!! (In April)

I love that Marvin always looks so relaxed wherever he is!

I got Marvin some toys from Costco while I was in Utah. He decided he didn't want my parents dog to touch any of them so he brought them all in the kitchen and guarded them!

When Cass gave me my car he kindly asked me to try and not scratch the rims. I swear turns are really tight in Utah, that curb came out of nowhere. After sending this pic to him with a thousand apologies I found a matching one on the other side. He took it well but really asked me not so kindly to not do it again. I thought you could just buff those things out :)

I had Marvin with me when I saw this dog. While watching the dogs tricks, and getting dollar bills for it, people stopped and wanted to pet Marv.......my mind started racing!!! One dollar a pet, two dollars for a kiss, three dollars to scratch his belly and he wouldn't have to wear a silly outfit or do tricks!!!!

My new addiction is gel polish! The polish stays on for about two-three weeks. I go up to LA to get it done but I know a lot of salons are starting to offer it. Hopefully Platinum where I work will start doing it soon!

I was eating at a restaurant called Toast in LA with my sister Stacie and my latte came out like this!

There is nothing better than nieces and nephews!! My sis-in law Ellery sent us this picture. Our cute niece Sloane wrote this. Melted my heart :)

No comments: