Tuesday, October 11, 2011

We are EXHAUSTED.......



I had no idea how much goes into taking care of a house

We have never been in anything over 1100 sq ft

The move went so smooth

I was a little disappointed because I really wanted to tell Cass "I told you so" :)

People always ask me what I do with my time in Cali since I don't work out here

I always joke that I am a "full time housewife"

It's not a joke anymore

I AM A FULL TIME HOUSEWIFE NOW!

This was what last week was like:

Monday: Woke up, Cass goes to work, I look around at all the boxes everywhere, try not to have a meltdown, my bf Katy comes over to help me put things away and help place furniture so the house looks put together, we only got the office done that day! 

Tues: Woke up, Cass goes to work, I look around at all the boxes everywhere, try not to have another meltdown, Katy comes over and we finish the bedroom closet, bathrooms, furniture placement, she forced me to throw things away which I needed to do!!!

Wed: Woke up, went to workout with Trainer Jeff, actually excited to go workout instead of unpacking, hand in keys for our apartment, say goodbye to the apartment one last time, a little sad but excited for the future, thinking how did we live in such a small place!!

Thurs: Woke up, decided to venture out and find Costco, Walmart and Trader Joes, picked up jaw off the floor when hearing the total of my bill at each store (houses are expensive), made actual dinner that night!

Fri: Woke up, went to workout again, almost threw up on the way back because Jeff makes Fridays my "really hard workout days", decided to take the day off and catch up with all my shows that I missed, Cass and I decided not to go out, stayed home, and went to bed at 9:30 Ha!

Sat: Woke up, Cass and I go to buy patio furniture, "disagree" at each patio furniture store, give up on buying patio furniture!

Sun: Slept in, we decided to go furniture shopping and try to "agree" on things, discovered that I can't make a decision, discovered I can't put furniture together, impressed that Cass can put furniture together and knows what he likes, also impressed that we didn't "disagree" the whole day picking stuff out, stopped at Lowe's so Cass can get his garage stuff, and crash!!!


I was hoping that I could take pics of the house with the new furniture and post them

But our furniture won't be delivered until the first week of November :(

So I will take pics this weekend and post them!


Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

stacie lewis said...

So excited for you two and your new adventure, can't wait to come see it:)