Here are some pics of our home that we are renting in San Clemente, small community called Talega
Front of the house (accidentally cut off garage in pic)
I had so much fun decorating the house for Halloween
This is the dining room ( table on it's way)
Sitting room
We are using some of my friends, Katy, furniture until her sister can come grab it
Kitchen
I absolutely love it!
Other part of kitchen
Living room
Yes, I was watching the Kardashian wedding while taking these pics Ha!!!
( my dream couch should be delivered soon)
The office which is connected to the living room
At first I didn't think we would be able to fill this room
I was surprised that I almost filled every drawer and cupboard
Upstairs
Master bedroom
(furniture also on its way)
Master bathroom
One of my fav things in this house
At first I thought it was just a jetted tub and then I got in and discovered it's both a air tub and jetted!!!
Love this thing!!
Shower
Guest Bedroom
Guest bathroom
Another Guest Bedroom
Another Guest bedroom in need of a bed
This is another one of my fav things the spa
It has two waterfalls
Love getting in this thing after a long day
Built in tramp great for nieces and nephews
Our patio in need of patio furniture
If you read last post you know why we don't have patio furniture yet :)
This little tree is a lemon, lime and orange tree
These are pics of what some of the guest rooms looked like before we painted
Not my fav
Love the new paint job
If you also read my last post you will understand what this pic is all about
Hit up Costco, Trader Joes, and Walmart all in way day!
First thing Marv did when we brought him to the new backyard
He loves all the sun spots that are in the house
There are tons so he has a lot of options
One day I caught him up on the fence and panicked that he couldn't get down so he tried to jump into the spa!
We put up a fence around the concrete fence so he can't jump into the spa!!!
While we were moving everything in I set Marv's beds in one spot and found him like this!
There are walking/mountain biking trails right next to us so I took Marv to check them out
He loved them!
He loves his new backyard
I catch him all the time outside sunbathing
A couple of days ago Marv had a bad day and wasn't feeling to hot
But he's doing better now
Today the sweet little kid neighbors stopped by and gave us these "Welcome to the neighborhood" notes/pictures
I love that they have little maps explaining where they each live!
We absolutely love our new home and neighborhood
We are really liking San Clemente too!
I feel like our neighborhood is like one of those Walgreen commercials
I am off tomorrow to Utah for work
I can't wait because I will be there for Platinum Studios annual Halloween Party and I have the best costume ever!
I am hoping to keep the tradition going for best costume since I had to miss last year because we found out Marvin had cancer :(
Don't you worry I will post pics!!


































3 comments:
LOVE IT! Can't wait to see it. First I want you to make me something good to eat, then I want to sit in your sitting room then I want to take a nap in your guest room then use your cool tub then go to Cronic tacos then sit in your cool spa then maybe go sit in your sitting room again....oh and maybe a quick jump or two!
Wow! Your house is amazing! I love it! I am super in love with the kitchen! Have so much fun making it your home. :)
The house is GORGEOUS! Seriously, I love it.
Post a Comment