I got our house prepared and ready for Cassidy's family to come out for Thanksgiving, put together my friends (Ashlee) three day bachelorette party that is next weekend in Park City and got ready for my work trip in Utah without having a MELTDOWN!!!!!!
I was waiting for it
Never say never though :)
I thought for sure today while I was putting this table together I would finally breakdown
I brought this side table home for Cassidy to assemble
He looked at the instructions and all the little pieces and he said no way take it back and buy one already put together!!
I kept saying "Oh I will just do it" hoping he would give in and do it
Nope I ended up putting it together!
I was so excited and as soon as I lifted it upright and saw that I put the top on wrong I was not very happy
Might have said a few bad words, looked over to Cassidy and might have silently blamed it on him :)
You think this would be the moment for my MELTDOWN!
Nope I just took a deep breath and put it together right
Putting this together might have taken me two hours but I did it
Did you notice that there was a drawer too?
Ya I put that together!
Well I am off to Utah tomorrow for work and a little play
I'm excited for:
Seeing everyone again
Cold fallish weather (only because I know I get to leave it)
Celebrating my dads birthday
Throwing Ashlee's bachelorette party VIP style
Flying back to Cali early Thanksgiving morning
Spending Thanksgiving with Cassidy's family and seeing all the handwork pay off
Have a fabulous rest of November!!


No comments:
Post a Comment