We have been planning Ashlee's bachelorette party before she even met Patrick!
It was going to be in Vegas and we were going to check out the male entertainment :)
Then Ashlee met Patrick, fell in love and we decided Vegas might not be appropriate!!!
So we put together a fun filled three day party in Park City
We stayed at the Chateaux, ate dinner at the Bandit, did a little questionable bowling, had a lazy Sunday and did a little shopping that Monday
So fun to hang out with all the girls again!
I think everyone had a lot of fun and relaxing time!
Getting her car dressed up for the party!
The best part was all of it flying off the car on our way to Park City
Shannon and Ashlee showing off their dance moves
This pic is just of my head......I have no idea where my body went!
That's me putting Laci in a headlock
It's kinda becoming tradition for me to put someone in a headlock at parties
People can't get out of them :)
Ash and I doing our old Halloween routine when I was the whale and she was the trainer one year!
And then things just started getting crazy! It's what happens when girls get together and there is music!!
Everyone was in charge of bringing a snack for Sunday.......this was mine :)
Laci shoved me down into a hole while I was sitting on a bed
I was laughing because I was stuck and couldn't get out for a bit!
After the bachelorette party and a couple more crazy days of work I flew back to Cali on Thanksgiving day to play hostess to Cassidy's family
These ladies were practically in the spa all day and almost every night!
Not only could I NOT get enough of Jett I could not get enough seeing Cassidy interact with him!
It made me so excited for when we have kids. He's going to be an awesome daddy!
Griffin made the best turkey I have ever eaten
The guy has some major turkey skills!
Marv watching the turkey getting carved waiting for his turn to try it out
And of course he got Thanksgiving dinner too!
He was in heaven
The next day we all went to Disneyland and had a blast!
One of my fav parts (besides eating all the junk that I could find) was the snow at night
Carly was laughing so hard because I was scared to death of Splash Mountain and somehow I got stuck at the front
Jett and Marv hanging out at the hot tub
This pic looked funny because Marv looks like he just kicking it with a brewski!!!
We went to watch Cassidy race in The Day in the Dirt that Sunday
My sweet niece Beaux drew this pic of me!
I loved it but also realized I need to start styling my hair
I'm always wearing my "easy to do" bun!
This is our fridge after everyone was gone! Now those are some leftovers :)
Marv and I were pretty exhausted after all the fun!
He has been doing so awesome!
I just took him to see Dr. Tansey today for a checkup and she cannot believe how good he's doing!!!
Now I'm just getting some last min xmas stuff done before I head out to Utah soon!






























1 comment:
What a fun life you lead lady! Thanksgiving looked awesome:)
Post a Comment