Oh my goodness there was a lot of traveling during the Holidays!!!
Today I finally had some time to update our blog
But my suitcase isn't going to cool down just yet!
I'm on my way to Utah again for work this Sunday
Here are some fun pics of what we have been up to!
Before heading off to Utah for Xmas, Cass and I went to our favorite restaurant on the beach to celebrate his birthday.
I loved this picture because it's a great explanatory what Christmas is like in California :)
Then I loaded up my sleigh and was off to Utah
I had to take a pic of this!
You would have no idea there was a pair of skis, a baby stroller and luggage in there!
I was very impressed how much the back of my car could hold!!
Marv did awesome on the way there.
He his still holding on and nothing bad to report
He's still our Miracle Dog :)
My first stop was to say Happy Birthday to my nephew Brayden (he turned 2)
I forgot to take a pic but I gave him a Cookie Monster that ate cookies and counted them!
I think I was more entertained than Brayden was
Brayden also got a special birthday gift:
My SISTER JAMIE announced she was PREGNANT!!!
(I had to put that in all caps and bold just so there wasn't any confusion)
We are sooooo excited for her and can't wait to hear what she is having in a few weeks!!
So I was emotionally, mentally and physically ready to do 5 1/2 days of crazy work!
Or was I?
There might have been a few tears, a few breakdowns and a few hours of sleep missed but overall I made it!!!
Cassidy was so awesome and surprised the salon with catered lunch the first day I started work!!!
He got a lot of husbands and boyfriends in trouble that day :)
Do you think I took ONE PICTURE XMAS DAY?!?!?
NO!!!!
I can't believe that I didn't
For some reason the thought must have never crossed my mind :(
The day after xmas we left back to Cali so we could fly out to Vail Colorado with some friends for New Years!!
This was our view from our hotel room
There wasn't as much snow as we were hoping for but the food and shopping made up for it!
New Years Eve night we enjoyed a yummy dinner and went to a concert with DJ's
Of course I failed again with taking pics so we hurried and snuck this one in before we left back to California
The day after we got back from Vail it was 80 degrees!! So I decided to take advantage and do nothing but lay out, work on my tan and read magazines
It was so relaxing and so needed
Even Marv took in some sun with me!
Is this the saddest tree or what?
The next day I had to take all my xmas down!!
I hate that feeling :(
Once everything was cleaned and put away the house felt so bare and boring!!
I might have to do a little Valentine decor just to spice it up again!
My house!!! (I know what thought just crossed your mind) Ha!!
So the next day I was off to Utah again to attend my friend's (Ashlee) wedding
It was so fun to have the old gang back together and to celebrate a milestone for our best friend
Ashlee looked so beautiful and so happy and so in love!!!
I am so happy for her!!
So the dress I'm wearing?
Oh ya that was my dress that I wore for Cass and I reception after we got married (eloped) :)
I couldn't believe I could still fit in it after almost 4 years and after the Holidays (it got tight by the end of the night)
It was the only dress I owned :)
Then the next day I was off to California again with my father in law Jerry
It was the first Supercross race of the year and we couldn't miss that right?
Again my pic skills were lacking so I hurried and took this pic of Cass and I
My goal is to remember to take more pics of events!!
I am so excited for 2012
And excited for what fun things are going to happen this year!















No comments:
Post a Comment