Friday, March 23, 2012

Meet Deus



Deus was 6 1/2 weeks old when we got him

He's from Compton

He's so much fun but a lot of work!!

Now he is 11 weeks old

Here are a few of my favorite pics



This was when we brought him home

He slept a lot 











I needed to get some housework done so I came up with the clever idea to stick him in my jacket

He loved it

Doesn't really work now,  he's to busy









This was his first bath

He wasn't sure about it!






He loves to watch E! news with me!!





He loves to be outside in the sun!







He loves to sleep in awkward positions





I took Deus to meet Dr. Tansey

She fell in love




He loves to hide under our bed

Either to hide his treasures under there, to be safe under there if he's been naughty or needs to be picked up or likes to wait until our toes are under there!!



He gets a lot of attention everywhere we go especially from the ladies


Found him going through my grocery bag




He got to go with my mom, Katy and I to get mani and pedi's





He loves my mom!

And she spoils him like a grandkid

















He came to Utah with me for my work week

We had to take a few more extra stops along the way for him






My parents and Cassidy's parents dogs were not the biggest fans of Deus

He would bully them and bite their tales :(

Well he is from Compton



He hates when I take baths and barks until I get out

I am working with him on that



I don't know if Grandpa Jerry was showing off his bicep or Deus asleep in his arms :)



He's getting bigger and bigger everyday!!






3 comments:

hayleyrowan said...

He is the cutest little guy ever!!!!

stacie lewis said...

He's a gangster... Look at him with the ladies!!

T!FF said...

Okay he is seriously the cutest! Deus in the jacket reminds me of Pax in the baby bjorn... you are SO being trained for mommy hood! I love how he sleeps on his back! What a cuteie pie! RIP Marvin ;(. Welcome little Deus you will be SO spoiled I can already tell! ;)