TEARS. I have been thinking so much about Marvin and what a special dog he was and what a special relationship you and Cass had with him. He was such a part of our family. I will never forget his awesome human personality, that face, those ears, his literal kisses, they way he could shred a frog in 6 seconds, his "special talent" with his paw. :) The time I was tending him at my mom's house and he scaled the back of the couch in the den then jumped to the open window, balanced on the window seal ready to jump out to go find you. Or the day you guys came over with a surprise and that black and white ball of muscle raced into and around our house for the first time. You guys took such good care of Marv, he loved you as much as you loved him. So glad we got the time with him that we did. Especially the 'extra' time he gave us in the end. He truly was Miracle Marvin. And he will be missed SO much. Love You Marvin!
Marvin will be missed. I think the thing I will miss the most is when he would hide things in my house upstairs and then find them and rehide them. Also when everyone would stop and ask what kind of dog he was. And the way he loved his belly rubbed. There are so many memories that we will always remember about him. He was a great dog!
With all his "personality" I feel like we lost a member of the family. (Dad is taking this especially hard BTW, glad he doesn't know how to get on your blog, these pics would do him in;) I think the best thing that came out of having Marvin is we all changed how we felt about dogs as we saw him respond to everything with emotions. I seriously think he hung on as long as possible for you guys, he could sense how much you loved him:)
What a special tribute to your Marvin! I think all of us learned so much from watching the two of you take care of him and love him. Thank you for that:) He really is a bright spot in our lives. Thank you Marvin!!
9 comments:
TEARS. I have been thinking so much about Marvin and what a special dog he was and what a special relationship you and Cass had with him. He was such a part of our family. I will never forget his awesome human personality, that face, those ears, his literal kisses, they way he could shred a frog in 6 seconds, his "special talent" with his paw. :) The time I was tending him at my mom's house and he scaled the back of the couch in the den then jumped to the open window, balanced on the window seal ready to jump out to go find you. Or the day you guys came over with a surprise and that black and white ball of muscle raced into and around our house for the first time.
You guys took such good care of Marv, he loved you as much as you loved him. So glad we got the time with him that we did. Especially the 'extra' time he gave us in the end. He truly was Miracle Marvin. And he will be missed SO much. Love You Marvin!
Marvin will be missed. I think the thing I will miss the most is when he would hide things in my house upstairs and then find them and rehide them. Also when everyone would stop and ask what kind of dog he was. And the way he loved his belly rubbed. There are so many memories that we will always remember about him. He was a great dog!
Marvin will be missed by so many. He was such a great dog! Thinking of you and Cassidy.
OH NO!!! I'm so sorry babe! Hugs your way! :(
With all his "personality" I feel like we lost a member of the family. (Dad is taking this especially hard BTW, glad he doesn't know how to get on your blog, these pics would do him in;) I think the best thing that came out of having Marvin is we all changed how we felt about dogs as we saw him respond to everything with emotions. I seriously think he hung on as long as possible for you guys, he could sense how much you loved him:)
What a special tribute to your Marvin! I think all of us learned so much from watching the two of you take care of him and love him. Thank you for that:) He really is a bright spot in our lives. Thank you Marvin!!
Marvin was simply THE BEST. Really do miss the little tank.
Marvin is such a part of our family and we will love him forever! He had and deserved the best owners in the world. Love you guys.
So many sweet pictures. Hope you and case are doing ok. That is such a hard loss. xoxo
Post a Comment