For some reason I was ready to have my birthday come and go quickly
But I was super excited that my friends were coming out for it
Jenni and I share the same birthday and she turned 30!!!
They came out for 5 days and we got a lot done in those 5 days!!
Botox, lots of shopping, lots of food, Mothers day brunch, mani's and pedi's (of course), questionable $20 massages, more shopping, Angels game, checking off Cassidy's birthday itinerary for us and some major Fast and Furious driving skills to the airport.
There is nothing better than girlfriends!!!
They can get you through just about anything life throws at you!!
(Jenni, Shannon, Katy and me)
(Advertisement in front of the building we got our massages at)
Speaking of getting older Mr. Deus is 5 months old now
Cassidy and I have noticed we say "sometimes Deus you are so cute" a lot!
I think the "not so cute moments" include still trying to potty train and the nipping of the hands
Oh and jumping onto people and licking their faces!!
I spy moving boxes
I will post our exciting news next time
to be continued.............







1 comment:
Glad the girls could come see you, looks like fun! Did you go to Ellen?!?!
Post a Comment