Saturday, June 9, 2012

Surprise!! We moved back to Utah!!



Yep we moved back to Utah

We are so happy and excited to be back

We have already been back for two weeks now

Time is flying


So I had a huge "last things I wanted to do in Cali before we moved" bucket list

But with us moving so quickly I only got one checked off

And that was going to Disneyland with Katy

We had so much fun

And no we didn't coordinate our outfits before we went!






We got our picture done for Katy to have a little keepsake




Deus soaking in the backyard and the waterfall one more time before we moved

The Uhaul loaded up and ready to go


So far Deus loves Utah

Ever since we got Deus we let him in our bed to sleep with us every morning at 7 am

He lets out a small bark from his cage every morning at 6:59


Nap time after playing with his cousins



A little Deus Dog


Our backyard is 1/4 of what it was in California so Deus has been trying desperately to find sun when he can

We let him play in the front yard too



He came over and laid in my lap and fell asleep while I was emptying boxes


Took advantage delivering extra pillows over to my parents house


We got to babysit my friends 6 month year old Frenchie named Mon Aime for a night

Deus was in heaven

She is a sweetheart!




Mon Aime loved Cassidy!




Unfortunately we moved back to our condos outside area not looking so great

So I decided to spruce it up just like how we had it in the past!










Deus has been going through a phase where he will either always want to be sitting or sleeping on my lap


Sticks that didn't make it through his doggy door


I had to take pics it was just to cute!!!


No comments: