Tuesday, July 3, 2012

PLEASE slow down summer!



Summer is going by way to fast!

I can't believe June is already over and we are in July

Here are some fun pics I took in June



The week after we moved back (and my whole week off from work) I found out I had really bad sinus infection that kept me trapped inside our condo and feeling super dizzy!!

I still have it and have been on antibiotics what feels like forever now!

As you can tell Deus is the best supporter of sinus infection middle of the day naps!




Sometimes I'm tired of driving and I let Deus take the wheel! :)





I surprised my friend Shannon at the finish line at Ragnar

She is awesome/crazy to do that race


I love love this picture of Cassidy, his father Jerry and his grandpa Ross

His sister posted this on Fathers day

I totally forgot to take a pic of my dad and I on that day :(






Deus loves to get into the shower while I'm in there!

He just sits there and lets the water hit him

Then he likes to be wrapped up tightly in a towel and takes a nap





We attended our nieces, Indi, guitar recital where my father in-law Jerry accompanied her playing his guitar also

It was so fun to watch these two play together



I may have the whitest legs on earth

3 years living in California and they are still this white

I'm working on them!


I have been joining Cass at the golf course

Poor tree had no hope when my fierce/fast golf ball hit it's branches 

I try to keep my Thor strength to a minimum but sometimes I can't help it!

(Niece Sloane jumping off high diving board as other niece Indi watches)

Been trying to get to the pool as much as I can but unfortunately it's not as much as I would like!



Cassidy's new job adventure is going good

And Deus is the best business partner ever!

(Dog cousin Valentino beat on Fathers day)





It's always humorous to see how/where Deus ends up sleeping!

Hope you have a wonderful July!

No comments: