Saturday, December 5, 2009

Grab your snuggie and some hot cocoa, lots of pics!


I curse Ikea! It never fails when I put anything together that's from there. I was so excited when I was all done, then I turned it over and discovered that I put one of the parts in the wrong way. Oh well it still makes a great towel holder.





 Shannon and Monte flew out to California to drive back to Utah with me. We shopped while they were there and we ate at some really yummy restaurants. Thanks you two!
 
 The next day after I got to Utah the first thing I had to do was go to Tai Pan with my sister Jamie. It's so fun that its in the University mall now.
 
Next stop my old stomping grounds Chuck E Cheese's where my friend Jenni was having her son Max birthday party. My friends and I got a little competitive with Skeet Ball and the basketball game. It was so fun to hang out with them again.
 
 Marvin is still getting used to the Utah weather again. I catch him in this corner all the time in my parents guest bedroom where I stay while I'm in town. The heater blows into the corner and he loves it.
 
Thanksgiving morning my mom, friends and my sister and brother in-law and I did the Turkey Trot. It was so much fun. It felt good to run again. I was not the best at taking any pictures of Thanksgiving.

  The next day Cassidy and I drove down to Lake Powell to have Thanksgiving with his family. We had so much fun. Maddy got punked by my brother in-law Griffen and got cake shoved in her face.
 
 Cassidy and I decided that it would be best if I stayed in Utah until Christmas. He has been so busy with work and he didn't think I would enjoy being in California for the holiday without my friends and family. I have had been loving it. I got to go with Miss Katie and Bridget to go see Santa at the mall but of course you are not allowed to take any pictures with your camera, SERIOUSLY!
 
 Last night my friends and I went to the Cheesecake Factory and did our annual Christmas gift exchange. We are wearing are awesome "Members Only" jackets that Jenni gave us. We had to much fun and there are always belly laughs with these girls. I don't know what I would do without my best friends. It has been so fun to stay in town and hang out with them.
 

I
I saw these movies. A Christmas Carol, BOO I was so disappointed and I couldn't even take my nieces and nephews because it was way to dark. New moon was really good. I'm the only person in Utah County that has not read the books but I love to see the movies.  I never considered myself as a cougar until I watched this movie wow!

Here are some things I'm looking forward to and hopefully I will get some pics:

Bridget's baby blessing
Polar Express
My workout class Christmas party
Princess and the Frog with my nieces
Making Cake Bites
GETTING MY BRACES OFF ON THE 15TH!
Cassidy's 30th Birthday (hopefully he will get to come out)
Working non stop from the 17-24
My sister Jamie having her baby she is due on the 23rd
CHRISTMAS EVE
CHRISTMAS DAY





2 comments:

stacie lewis said...

I don't have a snuggie....

jamie heaps said...

love the members only jackets, what do you girls do when you wear them? anything sneaky?