Friday, December 11, 2009

A cheese monster, my workout class Christmas party , and The Princess and a Frog!

Cassidy and I call Marvin the "Cheese Monster". He loves cheese! He can hear you open a string cheese miles away. While I was making these cheese kabobs this is what he was doing the whole time.

Last night I went to our workout class Christmas party. My friends introduced me to this strength cardio class that they have been doing. So when I am in town and if I have time I go to this class and it kicks my butt. This month since I have been in town for the whole month I have got to go more and I love it. The party was at our instructor Kristen's house up in Hobble Creek Canyon. She had the cutest dogs ever. Isabelle the grey one is as big as a pony and she liked me so much she decided to back up and sit right on my lap! The other one is Max and he is an Old English bull dog. I was in heaven! Max had so many characteristics of Marvin.

After some yummy food, most embarrassing moment stories, and some amazing White Elephant gifts, our friend Ashlee decided to grace us with her amazing karaoke singing. Wow is all I have to say! If you are ever interested in the strength cardio class let me know I can get you in for free for the first couple classes. I have to warn you though it's a pretty hard class!


I took my nieces, nephew and parents to this movie and it was so good and so cute you have to go see it! It will make up for it if you took your kids to see the Christmas Carol.

1 comment:

brittaniemarie said...

Love all your posts! Glad you got to see New Moon, and do lots of other fun stuff. I can't wait to take Isaac on the Polar Express when he gets a little older, and can actually appreciate that kind of stuff. I'll see you this week!