I'm off to Utah again this Sunday. It's been a nice relaxing two weeks. I'm sad to leave Cassidy, Marvin, warm weather and the pool but I'm excited to see my friends, families, and clients again. Also my mom gets to pick her favorite child from the airport on Mother's Day, what a great treat! Like always when I get there it's going to be busy and crazy. Here are somethings I'm looking forward to:Mother's Day with my mom
Working 13 hrs days and crashing at night
Getting to see all my nieces and nephews
Doing my "one crazy thing I have to do before I turn thirty so I can blame it on my twenty's" stunt. It's pretty good and don't you worry there will be a post. I will be performing this stunt with my BFF's Thursday night at Midnight! To be continued.......
Turning 30 on Friday (not really looking forward to this)
SPA DAY on my birthday ( I am looking forward to this)
Going to my strength/cardio class when I can ( no lie best results I have had in years)
Getting another PhotoFacial done (Hooray for no skin damage)
Well we will see how everything goes! Have a beautiful weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day! (Yes it does count if you only have a pet right now)
5 comments:
Can't wait to see you!!
Turning 30 is liberating. 20 year olds are immature babies!! :)
oh and happy mothers day!!
Favorite huh?
I hope you have a GREAT birthday and week in Utah...i think the weather should be ok. :) I can't wait to find out what your big stunt is! ps eyebrows are still doing awesome!
Sounds like Karaoke night at Pirate Island to me.
Post a Comment