EATING BREAKFAST AT DENNY'S AT ONE IN THE MORNING
=
YOU GUESSED IT! MY ONE LAST CRAZY THING BEFORE I TURNED 30 WAS STREAK THE Y WITH MY FRIENDS. I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD AND HAD SO MUCH FUN IN MY LIFE. BRING ON RESPONSIBILITY, I'M READY!
Things I will never forget about tonight was:
Ashlee doing squats while telling us how to streak
Our husbands telling us to be careful a million times
Thinking someone was trying to scare us while hiking up and finding out it was just deer
Being a little nervous at the top
Stripping down and laughing so hard at the same time
Ashlee running around and telling the world she was naked
Feeling so free
Freezing
Getting off the mountain and craving breakfast
Eating a lot of food at Denny's
Discovering life after one o'clock in the morning in Utah County
Turning 30

7 comments:
I thought it seemed like the moons were brighter last night. Damn I wish you would have been caught by the police though.
Ewe!!! The Y will never be the same! I really hope no racing stripes were left on the "Y"!
i thought the same thing (glad u weren't caught:)
that would have been a great news story this morning...4 naked girls were arrested running around Y mountain last night. they claimed they were just nude hiking for a birthday party but we believe they are mentally challenged. hahahaha!!!
last time I was near that mountain, I DID get caught by the police and ended up waiting at a cemetery in a POlice car for old Jer to come pick me up, glad that wasn't your case :)
nicole you are so funny!! that is hilarious and I am surprised you guys didn't wet your pants...I mean your legs. you really don't have to worry, soon you will realize how young 30 is. :)
Happy Birthday and way to ring out your 20's!!
What an awesome way to end your 20s! Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You didn't happen to see a giant spotlight beaming your way at midnight, did you? : )
in the words of the great John Mayer..."could be a quarter life crisis."
Thanks for not posting more pictures. I'm going to tell your dad....
Post a Comment