Friday, May 14, 2010

Today I turned 30.......


NO COMMENT!

8 comments:

jerry said...

I think I would cut back on the photo facials just a little bit. Happy Birthday, can't wait for Shannon to find out what you did last night. You are going to be in BIG TROUBLE.

Ellery said...

NICOLE, I am 33!!!

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

oh my gosh! I laughed so hard! That is awesome. I bet you were freezing up there and Cassidy was probably so worried! ha ha congrats! And of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Jamie said...

You are getting so old!! You didn't look like that last time I saw you. I hope you don't scare Marvin. Happy Birthday!!

stacie lewis said...

So what do I look like to you?

Jenna and Joe Layne said...

Happy birthday! You guys crack me up, I wish I could have se
en that!

coco said...

oh my gosh, i don't know which is more hilarious......your last night of youth or all the comments! i was trying to guess what your crazy night would entail......i never would have guessed that! just to really rub in getting older: when i turned 30 i remember shannon telling me, "32 is like the BEST age, then it's all downhill from there." so you've got two years.....enjoy!!!

jamie heaps said...

nic 30 is going to be a good year for you i can feel it. and im so jealouse if the streaking, when you turn 40 i want in on the action.