Monday, September 13, 2010

Bikes, and more bikes...........

Motorcycles were the theme for the weekend

Saturday we drove down to Pala (close to San Diego) to watch the AMA Motocross race

Fun to watch

We were covered in dirt by the end of the race




Our typical picture we take


My friend Lisa came with us (known as Lisa #2 with my Utah friends)

My clients were always concerned that I didn't have any friends out here in Cali

I have a FRIEND now, no need for concern

Lisa works with Cassidy at Bloosky and is his bosses Personal Assistant

Love her


Lisa used to be a Vegan a long time ago and just barely started eating meat again these last few months

I go in and out of being a vegetarian

I usually don't crave a steak, ribs, or pork chops

But I cannot say no to a good cheeseburger or hot dog

That's all Lisa and I could talk about on the car ride down

How excited we were to eat a hot dog while at the race

They were pretty good

As you probably could tell in the pics


Before Lisa moved out to Cali, she used to live in New York working for Michael Kors

You should see the girls purse collection

Amazing
**********************

Sunday we went for a ride on Cassidy's new motorcycle

We had to go over to Troy Lee's new clothing shop to get me a helmet

Of course I pick the white one

Is there any other color out there?




Where do all the biker people go?

Cooks Corner of course

This biker bar/restaurant was the real deal

Best nachos ever

Best people watching ever

I might have stuck out like a sore thumb


We sat outside for a bit to listen to the band



There is something amazing about riding on the back of a motorcycle

I'm in love

I had a perma grin the whole time


Marvin is still recovering from Labor Day

This dog can make anything look extremely comfortable

Hope you had a fabulous weekend!