Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday, already?.............

I can't believe it's Friday already

And this is coming from someone that doesn't work 3 weeks out of the month

So then you know it went by really fast
****************

Today I went to see my trainer again

Or should I say crawled to see my trainer

I am so unbelievably sore

Like the "I really don't think I can sit on the toilet and get back up" sore

He just laughed when he saw me walking in but I didn't think it was that funny

I thought he would go easy on me to day since I was moving like a turtle

Nope

He said the best thing for sore muscles is to work them out even more

Seriously?

He told me I could win an Oscar for being Best Dramatic in a Lunge

I didn't think that was funny either

Then he gave me weekend workout homework

Seriously?

Then here comes the best part

He wants me to go on the Paleo Diet

Excuse me?

Ummmmm Bread, cheese, milk, sushi, and Oreos are my bestfriends, and you want me to just kick them to the curb?

I'm supposed to ease into it and try my hardest

We shall see


So what you see in this pyramid is pretty much the only thing I'm supposed to consume

Boo!

Supposedly I can have a "cheat day"

This is going to be sooooo hard!

This weekend Cass and I don't have much planned

We are going to see the movie Catfish tonight

The people that made it was on Ellen a couple days ago and made me want to see it so bad

I love the Ellen show it's the best!

I will let you know what I think about it


Have a beautiful weekend!

This is Marvin before we got to the dog beach and then after we were done at the beach! Pretty funny. He starts whining once he knows we are getting close and then he is so tired he can barely keep his eyes open on our way home.

3 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

I can't wait to hear your review of Catfish. I want to see that movie. Have you seen the movie Flipped? If not, go!

stacie lewis said...

More info on this diet, never heard of it. Must be a cali thing...

shannon said...

Tess and Valentino heard Marvin on his way to the beach and they went crazy thinking he was here, they were just barking at the front door like crazy. Now they have started again. I think he thinks he's going to Powell!