
(Marvin doing his famous bunny beg)
If someone would have told me Marvin would be doing just fine today the first day we found out he had Cancer, I would not have believed them!
I took Marvin in to see Dr. Tansey yesterday
She could not again believe what she was seeing
She again got another second opinion while we were there to make sure he had a tumor
He still has it
He's just that one in a million miracle dog that it hasn't spread yet
It's even gotten smaller since last time we were there
They took X-rays and an Ultrasound to see if the Cancer has spread
Not at all :)
She did notice, but wasn't quite positive, that maybe the Cancer has started to get into the pelvic bone
We would have to do a certain kind of test that would be $600 to see if it's starting to get in to the bone (ouch)
They said if it wasn't starting to get into the bone surgery was an option but it wasn't 100% guarantee that they would get all of the Tumor out
We have decided to not go through with the surgery since it's not a grantee and his age
If his pelvis does start hurting him then they will give us meds that will help that
But that won't be for a while and it's not for sure if it's even getting into the bone
She told me that the diet I have him on is for sure what's keeping him going
Also his anti- inflammatory and stubbornness!!!!
We are soooo grateful to still have Marvin with us
Thank you to everyone that has been concerned and helpful
Our goal is for him to make it to his 8th birthday or even to next October
Marvin has taught me to eat as much organic food that I am able too!!!
I'm a believer :)
So here's a fun fact
While I was waiting for Marvin to get done with all of his tests I was reading about French Bulldogs
I found out that they are bunny hunters
Makes so much since because at our apartment complex we have ton's of wild bunnies and Marvin chases them, and hunts for them whenever I take him on walks!!!
So it's pretty ironic that he does the bunny beg for food
*******************
If you know Cassidy really well there's a good chance you have been punked by him!!!!
So whenever I get a chance to punk him I will take it
A couple of days I was taking our trash out to the garbage disposal bin and jumped out of my own skin when I saw this deer head staring at me
I came back to the apartment and told our roommate Chris about it (Cass was at work)
We decided to stick it in the cupboard where I keep Cassidy's shirts and pants
He has the same routine every morning when he wakes up
So yesterday morning I laid there trying not to laugh or smile while he was getting up to get ready
Then all of a sudden I hear a uuuuuugh!!!
"Geesh are you trying to give me a heart attack"!!!!!!
I don't know if he was more mad at the fact that he got scared or punked really bad!!!!!
The only problem with pulling a prank on Cass is that you have to be prepared to be punked back and it's probably going to be bad!!!
This morning I was asleep while Cassidy was getting ready
I woke up to a feeling of something sitting on my side of the bed, which I thought was Cassidy
I turned around and was nose to nose with the deer head and about peed my pants
He got me!!!
Then he put it in Chris's bathroom
He got him!!!
Then I just barely went into his bathroom and jumped again
The head has got to go
Creepy!!!!

(It's usually organized in there)

We are going to Supercross on Saturday and then I am off to Utah Sunday morning for work
Have a wonderful weekend!!! Go Packers!!!
3 comments:
oh my that is sick!!! if cassidy has any jerry in him you better watch out because one revenge probably isn't good enough! yea for marvin, so glad he's doing well.
So happy to hear Marvin is doing well!
As for the prank!!! Hilarious! I love pranks, sounds like a lot of fun happens around your place!
PS I'm so excited for my pedicure!
I just can't imagine that thing is sanitary..
Post a Comment