
I have seen the bottom of the soup cup/bowl way to many times these last few days
If I decide to quit my day job I think I'm pretty qualified to let people know what the best soup to eat, the best Kleenex's to use, which cold medicine works best!!!
I started to get what I thought was going to be a small cold last Monday but it turned into the longest cold I have ever had
I was surprised I got sick!!! I thought my immune system was pretty good. I was eating healthy and working out as much as I could.
I think when I was in Utah for work this last time I was a little sleep deprived and I think that's how I got sick
Monday I thought I was going to have to go to a doctor which I did not want to do having Utah based Insurance ("You have a bad cold, ok that will be a $100 please"!)
That day my friend Shannon told me about Umcka cold care
I was desperate and at the point would take anything to make it go away
That next morning I was already feeling so much better and everyday I feel like I'm almost done with this miserable cold
If you feel like you are getting sick, or miserable like I was you have got to try this stuff out!!!
I am a believer, and hopefully I can get 100% better so I can go back to my day job!!

(I know that my thumb looks like a finger, Cass reminds me daily)
1 comment:
sorry you're still feeling crappy! :( at least you thumb finger still looks pretty and polished ;)
and thanks for hanging out with me. you were probably way too sick to be doing all that.
Post a Comment