Has anybody else witnessed these on t.v.? No lie, it was Nov 1 when I saw this commercial and I thought to myself that was weird and since then I probably see four different Christmas commercials a day (no, I'm not watching t.v. all day I get out people I swear)! I'm not a Christmas grouch by all means but it just makes me panic a little when I see these because my mind starts racing and then I come back to reality like oh ya it's only Nov 5! Thanksgiving I understand, Christmas come on can't you wait until at least the day after Thanksgiving to put people into panic mode?
While I was doing my research on you tube for these commercials I came across this one. Oh Hallmark, why do you do it to us every time? Please take the "I bet you will either tear up or start bawling while watching this challenge"! If you don't even get a small tear in your eye please leave a comment and I will personally send you your prize, a heart. Have you seen this years Hallmark commercial with the daughter thanking the mom for helping them? Hallmark,why,why?
A BIG THANK YOU TO MY SISTER IN-LAW ELLERY FOR EXPLANINING OVER THE PHONE HOW TO POST YOU TUBE VIDEOS!
1 comment:
not sure that i appreciate crying already today! That is very sweet and i bet it means a little more to you especially this year! :)
Post a Comment