
Ok so put everything you believe in aside and ask yourself this, if you passed away and when you got too wherever you were going finding out you could come back as whatever or whomever you wanted to be and live another full life, who would you come back as? Me? Marissa Miller. Not only would I be tall, blonde, and naturally beautiful, but I would get to travel the world and not have to be a super skinny model. She is known to be curvy, so I wouldn't have to give up my Oreo's. She is not just a pretty face she is actually smart too, a double whammy! I have a hard time believing life is hard when you look this good. She makes tons of money and isn't famous enough to have the paparazzi all over her business. I'm sure all of us have had the opportunity to have a girl/guy tell us to go ahead of them in line because they thought you were you cute. Remember that feeling you had? Think about feeling like that 24/7! Yep I would come back as Marissa Miller. If you would like, please leave a comment on who you would come back as?
1 comment:
good choice! i happen to love her too she is stunning and does have some curves! so...about the race...that would have been a blast but im actually super sick right now...for a good reason! im preggo and pretty much for 6 months straight im down and out! but once i have this baby its back to racing for me so we should do a race sometime that would be a blast!!
Post a Comment