Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A family is a family......


Yesterday I watched A family is a family on HBO which was produced by Rosie O'Donnell. When Cassidy got home from work I had him watch it and we were dying laughing. Our favorite is the little Asian boy talking about his mom. We watched it about ten times! The show is really interesting. You have to be pretty opened minded when watching it because it talks about how all families aren't the same so they do show same sex couples with kids, interracial parents, single moms and dads. I personally thought it was a well made documentary but to each its own right? I could not find the interviews on You Tube so I had to record it with my phone! So funny and cute. Here are just a few of my favorites.

3 comments:

stacie lewis said...

Im laughing so hard! Okay the red headed girl who gets the new sister...So Funny! And the asian boy oh Im laughing so hard I'm going to cry!!! But I did get a little teary eyed at the little chinese girl explaining the one kid policy. Cant wait to see you!

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

I LOVE it!!! Thank you so so so much for sharing!! By the way i so totally agree about what you posted on my blog...and guess what?!?!? Dr Judd is totally my OB!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

Ellery said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
you didn't mention that you can hear marvin snorring in almost every video. haha