Monday, February 1, 2010

This is why I am not allowed in pet stores.....

Don't jump to conclusions just yet, I did not buy him but I wanted to. He was so cute and so calm for a puppy. They sold his sister right before we got there. The sales lady was pretty sneaky and got him out and put him in my hands fast. Only $3,200! If I am going to spend that kind of money I would go through the breeder that Marvin came from. We tried to see if Marvin would like him and Marvin wanted nothing to do with him. Every time we put the puppy down in front of him he would run the other way, it was pretty funny. I do eventually want a second french when we have more room and I'm not traveling so much. It's going to take a lot of convincing for Cass to get one more.

Cassidy woke up Sunday with a small flu bug and was in and out of sleep all day so this weekend was really low key. For some reason Marvin was super attached to Cassidy all weekend and just wanted to sit and lay by him. Probably because he see me all day. This is him as comfy as he can get on Cassidy's legs.

1 comment:

Carly said...

CUTE PUPPY!!!Sad that cass was sick...even warm weathered folk get sick haha oh and are those flowers i see in the background? Sweet :)