We had a "super" weekend with Supercross in San Diego and then watching the Super Bowl on Sunday. As you can tell by the pictures we are still getting a lot of rain. I really wanted to go Zoo while we were in San Diego but with the weather being bad we decided to check out the USS Midway Museum. My frown turned upside down quickly and it turned out to be pretty cool.
This was on the deck where all the planes would fly in and out of. This ship was massive and you could get into some of the planes and helicopters to look at them.
Big statue of the famous "sailor kissing girl" picture. That's how Cassidy always greets me when I get off the plane, don't you?
Two things I had a hard time with: 1- They had these "dummies" to make it look real and it kept making me jump all the time because they looked so real. 2- I never knew I was claustrophobic until I started walking through the ship and it smelled like a hospital. Everyone should go see it if you get the chance it was really cool to learn about.
Us at Supercross. I had to hurry and sneak a picture before Cassidy closed his eyes and smiled. It rained off and on so we didn't have seats up close but we got to sit under a cover so it would keep us dry. I was so bummed I cheated on my healthy diet for a hot dog and it was so gross. The race was fun to watch and I want to go back to see the Zoo and also walk downtown it looked fun.
1- Watch it at our place so for once I could actually "watch it"
2- Order food so I didn't have to cook or clean the kitchen
3- Not have to get dressed stay in lounge clothes (alright my pj's)
4- Not be a hostess
Do our wishes ever come true ladies? Nope, we had Cassidy's friend John come over (who I love and is so funny) I had to cook food and just look at my kitchen! And yes I had to get dressed or John would tell everyone at work Cassidy's wife is a lazy bum! In fact it still looks like that while I'm posting this (I'm in denial). However the Saints won and that made me happy and my Guacamoloe was amazing and that made me happy too!

I think I got myself more ready for Jenni's wedding then I did for my own. I got my hair done, my makeup done, a quick tan (I'm still white I know) and a pedicure. I am finally back to normal after all the wedding to dos and ready to go back to Utah this weekend to hang out and laugh with these girls. There is rumor we might be doing the Salem Spring Triathlon again which means training starts soon, oh boy!
5 comments:
I miss your hosting abilities. BTW you don't look pregnant!
Too bad about the rain. I can't wait to see you this weekend.
You all look SO beautiful! I wish I could have been there! We are moving back in May. Whoot Whoot
DOES our wishes ever come true?
you really don't look preggers at all! GORGEOUS wedding pictures! your posts make me want to visit Cali sooooo bad!!
Post a Comment