
It's that time again. I fly out Valentines Day morning to Utah to work for a week. I wonder if they hand out anything special on the plane since it will be Valentines Day! Since I won't be here for the special holiday Cassidy and I went to dinner last night and I totally forgot to take a picture. We went to this restaurant in Laguna Beach that was absolutely wonderful. Cassidy's friend Marshall is flying in today to spend the weekend with us, so that will be nice Cassidy won't be alone on Valentines Day. Ha! I am so bummed because Cassidy gets Monday off from work since it's Presidents Day and I won't be here. He never gets a day off from work and its supposed to be 75 degrees that day! Marshall and Cass will just have to go sit at the pool without me while I'm in 40 degree weather. Tomorrow night is Supercross night again in Anaheim so that will be fun to watch.

2 comments:
cant wait... let me know if you can fit me in for anything!!
Post a Comment