My sister Jamie got to spend her fabulous 33rd birthday in Newport Beach with us. She got to go to the beach, get a piece of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, also we treated her to Islands Burgers and Fries (which is her favorite), so overall I think she had a good day. I picked this picture because Jamie loves being a mom to Brayden. It's been so fun to watch her be a mom and be so happy. What else to I love about Jamie? If you ever need to find a deal on something she is the person to ask!
Happy Birthday Jamie! We love you!
Where do I begin with Mr. Jerry Anderson? I was able to attend is 58th birthday party this week. What did he want for his birthday dinner? Honey Nut Cheerios and cantaloupe! What did he want for his birthday cake? Pumpkin Pie! That is why I love my father in-law he knows what he wants and you better believe he will get it! Whenever I'm really confused and frustrated about some decisions Cassidy and I have to make, Jerry always gives me advice and say "Just do what you have to do and everything will turn out"! Easy advice and it always does turn out. Another thing about Jerry that I love is that he is always on "Grammar Patrol" on my blog! I need the help, thanks Jerry! If Cassidy turns out half as awesome as Jerry I will be a lucky gal!
Happy Birthday Jerry! We love you!
3 comments:
It was a great birthday!!!! Thank you for everything!!
very cute!! you forgot bananas on top! :)
love the facial! i bet you will have the best skin ever. Kind of like i have the best eyebrows ever! Thanks so much again! they are perfect! :) have fun in Vegas!
Post a Comment