Sunday, April 4, 2010

Birthday Shout Outs!

We had a lot of Birthdays in March that we celebrated!

Miss Indi turned 9. I am so impressed with her guitar skills. She got a electric guitar for her birthday from Grandpa Jerry and I am so excited to hear all the new things she will learn how to play on it. She also is very talented in gymnastics and she also has some amazing dance moves!
Happy Birthday Indi! We love you!

Next on the list is my nephew Hunter. He turned 11. He is getting so tall its unbelievable (or I just now realized I'm really short). I always had a soft spot in my heart for Hunter because he loves rap music just as much as I (the clean versions of course)!
Happy Birthday Hunter! We love you!

Miss Jensen turned 9! Where do I begin with this young woman. She is so sweet and gentle. I tell her daily that by the time I have children she will be old enough to nanny for me because she is so responsible! When Jensen was a baby I was able to have the opportunity to babysit her while my sister went to work, so I have a special bond with Jensen. She was the best baby. Jensen is also very talented at playing the piano.
Happy Birthday Jensen! We love you!




Last but not least was Shannon's birthday (my mother in-law). I'm not going to post her age :) Shannon and I like to believe heaven will be like the store Crate and Barrel. Also we share our favorite color together WHITE! Together we try to venture out and purchase things with color.
Happy Birthday Shannon! We love you!

2 comments:

jerry said...

She's 55. Almost 60.

Ellery said...

hahahaha Dad you are brutal. I believe you are even closer to 60 than she is. :)

Nicole I can't wait till it's my turn to come back to your house!! It's still snowing!! Just showed Indi her bday post, she loved it!!