These last three weeks in Utah have been crazy. Everyday I had something to do, somewhere to be or someone to work on! Here is what I have been up to:

This is how exactly how I felt doing my taxes! Lets just not talk about it I'm still a little bitter. So I guess I won't be getting a new car! :(

And the Oscar does not go to Miley Cyrus for The Last Song! Her acting was so bad and I had three other girls agree with me!

I started back up working out again after hitting a low point three weeks ago! I have been doing a strength cardio class three days a week and spin class one day. I have been eating a lot "healthier" and I'm feeling fantastic. No more low points for me.
I had to test out Smash Burger in Orem. Pretty good I was impressed. WARNING: They put a small amount of crack on their fries, don't believe me? Just try them and then let me know what you thought!
Thank you to using Latisse my tattooed eyeliner faded instantly after a few weeks so I had to get it redone. It's like having a baby, I have heard, you forget quickly how painful it was. I'm still pretty swollen and they are still scabbed over but in a few days they will good as new! Also I decided to cut bangs too! Don't judge the wrinkles and skin damage I'm working on getting rid of both!
Today is Brayden's baby blessing. He is getting so big. My sister, brother in-law and this little guy and I are heading out early tomorrow morning to go back to California for a week! I'm so excited for warm weather and to see Cassidy. After a week we come back to Utah and I start work again!

2 comments:
Dang you've been busy! Looks like your having fun though! I cant wait to come back and have you work your magic on me, either I havent gotten enough sleep in the last few days, or I have some new wrinkles under my eyes... either way its a problem!
I JUST READ YOU COMMENT ON MY BLOG ABOUT EGGING CASSIDY AND ABOUT PEED MY PAINTS...
YES GOOD TIMES
Post a Comment