Thursday, June 24, 2010

Finally I feel 100% again! This one is for you Shannon M......

(not me)

Why the toe touch? Sometimes in our workout class I will bust them out once in awhile and my friend Shannon is my biggest fan.

Today is the first day I finally feel totally healthy again. Whatever that was I had I'm glad to see it go. All I have been doing is sleeping these past three days.

Now I can:

Get dressed
Take Marvin to the dog beach
Gradually add three more miles on to my running regimen for the Freedom Festival 10k that's in 12 days
cook dinner again
Breathe from both nostrils again :)

5 comments:

Ellery said...

glad you are feeling better!!
but please don't use pictures of me without my consent.

hayleyrowan said...

seriously a toe touch, i'm impressed. i used to rule them but now i'm no good!

jerry said...

Look what I found on google Nicole
http://www.doglatin.com/cdrom/cassidy_web.swf
it is from 2002

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.