I love this picture of Marvin! He turned 7 today. He has loved California the second we moved here. Lately I have been catching him outside napping in the sun. I love this little guy so much and hopefully we will have him for a lot more years to come.

I'm off to Utah again tomorrow. I'm in a little shock that two weeks went by that fast. I will be there for two weeks. Week and a half of work, half week to play.
I'm really in denial that I will be doing a Triathlon again on Saturday. If you don't have anything to do on Saturday morning from 9-11 come cheer us on. It will be interesting to see what the final results will be.
Things I'm looking forward too:
Pasta dinner the night before Tri with BFF's
Crossing the finish line
Doing Ice Cream Pedicures again this summer for clients
Going to work out class again (YAY!)
Getting a little "maintenance" done
Going to the pool and movies with nieces and nephews
Getting another Photofacial
Spending Fathers Day with my Dad
I will keep you posted! Ha! I just made a blog joke ;)
Pasta dinner the night before Tri with BFF's
Crossing the finish line
Doing Ice Cream Pedicures again this summer for clients
Going to work out class again (YAY!)
Getting a little "maintenance" done
Going to the pool and movies with nieces and nephews
Getting another Photofacial
Spending Fathers Day with my Dad
I will keep you posted! Ha! I just made a blog joke ;)

2 comments:
my eyebrows and my feet CAN'T wait for our appointment!! Good luck with your race i bet you will do great! :)
Post a Comment