Monday, June 21, 2010

Mental Health day turned into Sick day......


I got back to Cali last night. My tradition Mental Health day turned into a sick day. For the last two days that I was in Utah I suffered with major allergies. This morning I felt like it turned into a full blown cold.


No lie this is what I look like to a T! Luckily I had a few things on my DVR waiting for me. Here are a few things I got to enjoy while spending two weeks in Utah:



I got to spend sometime with my cute nephew Brayden, who is playing with an Ipad. He turned six months while I was in town and it blows me away that he's that old already.




I was in the backroom at my salon and I had to laugh at all the purses back there. Only at a salon would you have such an array of beautiful purses.


I think I ate more pizza while I was in town then in my entire life. If you haven't tried Slab yet you're missing out! Go try it, I haven't found anybody that was disappointed yet.



I also ran the Running With Angels 5K. My sister Jamie and mother decided to walk it. It is such a fun 5k and very scenic which I loved.


I'm so proud of these two.


I love that I got to be there for Fathers Day! We had a yummy BBQ and it was fun to have the whole family there.


I stopped by my father in-law, Jerry, house for Fathers Day and he gave me this hilarious watch for a belated birthday present. It's a vintage Hopalong Cassidy watch that he got off EBAY. Not only do I love that it has Cassidy's name on it, it also fits my wrist! I have freakishly small wrists so I can never wear watches or bracelets because nothing fits. Thank you Jerry, I love things like this.


I was able to take my nieces and nephews to the pool and also to see this movie. I loooooved this movie, it was so well made.



I am home for two weeks exactly then I back to work in Utah again. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. I'm so excited to spend some time with Cassidy and Marvin.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Had a great time with you as always. Get some rest by the pool and we will see you again soon.

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

Oh man!! You caught the whatever the heck this Utah virus is!! I have had it almost 2 weeks! I sure hope some good relaxing time in sunny Cali at the beach or pool will help cure you of your cold. I would LOVE to get some feet and eyebrow loving in soon, especially eyebrows...can we say scary?!? Enjoy your time home :)

stacie lewis said...

I LOVE Brayden's face on that 2nd picture of him! So funny. Hope you get feeling better, see you soon.

coco said...

i love the watch! i'd wear it myself if jerry gave one to me!