We had lots of visitors this weekend
We love visitors
My friend Shannon and her family are out here for a family reunion in San Clemente for a week. I was able to join them at Disneyland Friday and had a blast. I'm going to sneak down a couple of times down to San Clemente and hang out with them on the beach. I'm also driving home with them to Utah on Sunday to work.
Saturday night we got a knock at the door. Cass and I looked at each other wondering who it could be. Surprise! It was Cassidy's cousin Chris and his wife Lisel. They came out to visit Lisel's brother who's wife just had twins. We were so excited to see them. Sunday we got together and went to Taco Loco in Laguna Beach for lunch (which was amazing) and then over to the beach where Cass and Chris decided to try out Cassidy's skim board that he bought LAST YEAR! It was pretty funny to watch these two try it out. Come to find out they need a different kind of skim board. And that board is only $500!!! We had so much fun. Chris and Lisel thought it was hilarious that Marvin burps after he eats so we got him to do it and they were laughing pretty hard. Marvin, our little circus dog!!!
Last Tuesday we got together to celebrate Lisa's birthday. Lisa works with Cassidy and is dating Nim and is Hiro's mom. See how that all comes together. We have all become good friends. Yes, I do realize I look like a linebacker in this picture!!! Horrible angle!
It's the last week I'm here until I go back to Utah for work. Here are some things I'm looking forward to doing before I head out:
Hanging out with Shannon on the beach and celebrating her bday on Friday!
Going to the spa with my sister in-law Carly on Wednesday
Going to watch X Games on Saturday and actually be a spectator this time and not have the stress of getting Cassidy ready for the race ( I will miss the athletes lounge though) :(
Have a fabulous week!
2 comments:
cutest little boys!!!
and i miss hiro, he is a cutie. did marvin let him get a drink while he was visiting?:)
i bet that was crazy to see chris and lisel!! of course they would surprise you, they are so fun.
Cant wait for the spa! Thats awesome that they surprised you guys! How fun. oh and thanks a lot...i have been craving a freaking corndog eversince disneyland!!!
Post a Comment