I'm home
Back to my second life
The relaxing part of my life
I have to giggle to myself while thinking what really goes on with Cassidy and Marvin while I'm gone working
Back to my second life
The relaxing part of my life
I have to giggle to myself while thinking what really goes on with Cassidy and Marvin while I'm gone working

Before I leave I like to make sure there the apartment is spotless, there is not one piece of dirty laundry, dishes are done, and the bills are paid.

When I get home the place looks like this! How? When Cassidy works all day and doesn't cook at night. Pretty sure Marvin is not human as much as we think he is.
11 Days I have been gone. Not two weeks, not a month, 11 days!!!!!!
Marvin doesn't have any food
There's a stack of mail
There's a basket full of clothes sitting on the couch that needs folding (least they got washed)
The TP roll is empty in the holder but there is brand new one just sitting on the counter (probably been like that for 11 days)
Milk still in the fridge that expired 11 days ago
Seriously!!!
I just have to laugh about it

I got a Brazilian blowout done to my hair before I left. It's a smoothing treatment that lasts a few months. It helps straighten your hair so you don't have to deal with the natural curl that some people have. I did it because my hair likes to go a little curly here because of the humidity. You can't wash your hair for 48 hrs and I'm on day one with that. I asked them not to use my picture, but they did anyway.
Doesn't that look like it feels so good and relaxing? I take my parents dog, Jackson, with me on Sundays when I'm running errands. He loves it. He just sticks his head out and takes it all in. Marvin doesn't really do that. I think because of his ears.
I went over to my sisters house for dinner and I wanted so badly to feed Brayden his baby food but he preferred his mom. He's still trying to figure me out.
He was wearing his motorcycle shirt that I gave my sister before he was born. I almost bought one for my future child but I didn't want to jinx myself with the whole having a boy issue.
I saw Eclipse and it was ok. I felt like a big cougar when they had the shirtless scenes though. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!
I took my nieces and nephew to see this. I totally spaced to take a pic. This movie was pretty funny.

I get half of a mental health day today. One of Bloosky's clients (where Cassidy works) is having a huge Bday party at a restaurant in LA called XIV. Now for all you "The Hills" watchers on MTV (It's ok to admit it, I do all the time) this is where Heidi Montag I think two seasons ago was doing a PR job here and got a little "wasted" and got fired from her job. Now is it ringing a bell? Anyway this is where we have to go tonight so of course I have nothing to wear for obvious reasons ( I live in a white v neck shirt and jeans) Hopefully I can snag some fun pics and maybe a celebrity will be there!!!

3 comments:
I HAVE to get in with you next time you are here...my eyebrows...well lets just say i won't let anyone else touch them so you can imagine how they look!! Also...i LOVE the hills im not afraid to admit it! I hope it was a fun dinner! What a blast! Enjoy your time with your men! :)
Had a good time as always. Maybe next time you are here, he will want you to feed him. I will just show him your picture everyday until you come back.
Post a Comment