Please ignore the special Asian comments that are on my blog comment section all the time
Please do not click on them
You might see things you really don't want to see
When I first got a special Asian comment I was so excited thinking that someone in Asia was commenting
I was wrong and a little disturbed
It's driving me nuts
Has this happened to anyone else?
How do I stop it from happening?
Please leave a comment if you know what I can do to stop it
Until then I will keep deleting these "special comments"
Please do not click on them
You might see things you really don't want to see
When I first got a special Asian comment I was so excited thinking that someone in Asia was commenting
I was wrong and a little disturbed
It's driving me nuts
Has this happened to anyone else?
How do I stop it from happening?
Please leave a comment if you know what I can do to stop it
Until then I will keep deleting these "special comments"
6 comments:
I get little special Asian comments too. I set my comments to be approved before they are posted and then I can delete them before they even show up on my blog for some unsuspecting victim. Not sure how to make them stop. I think you might be able to report them but that's alot of reporting cuz it's never from the same person. Dumb. Sorry!!!
Thanks Dest I will try that!!!
test
me chinese me play joke me put pee pee in your coke
Might be time to go private!
Post a Comment