
I know what you are thinking and your mind is in the gutter!!

When you go to a baseball game you have to get a hot dog right? When Cass and I saw these we were dying and got one right away. If anyone knows me they know I can eat a lot so at the end of the game Cass asked me if I ate the whole thing. I said "yes didn't you"? He was laughing so hard because he didn't even get close to finishing his. The sad thing was I ate half a bag of peanuts too!

We had to buy these hats so we would look like the locals.

Our seats turned out to be awesome. It was so much fun. I think my favorite part of the games are the hecklers. They yell out what everyone is thinking.


These pictures are for everyone that thinks Cass and I are crazy about how we are with Marvin. In this state we fit just perfect when it comes to being a dog lover. It seems like everybody has a dog here and everyone is just as crazy. We have even seen
situation's where we have said "now that's crazy"! We also went to the dog beach again this weekend. This is Marvin after. He gets so tired. He looks so old in this picture. I don't like it. :)
4 comments:
Fun! I want to come back! You guys seem like you are just living in a vacation :)
Just curious,how many magazines did you take with you to the game? Marvin has died and gone to heaven!
Or maybe try " OUR " seats.....
those are some big weenies!!
Post a Comment