
So the shopping out here is amazing. I was never a big shopper but now I realized it's because there isn't any stores out in Utah County! South Coast Plaza reminds me a lot of the Forum Shops at
Ceasers Palace in Vegas. It's three stories and it has places like H&M,
Sephora, Crate and
Barrel and almost every high end clothing store you can think of.

This is the Irvine Spectrum. It's an outdoor mall that has a huge Ferris wheel in the middle of it. This also has tons of stores but not as many high end clothing stores. It's also dog friendly which Marvin loves because he can come with me. He does so good too, just sits there while I try on clothes. The picture below is Fashion Island. This one is about two minutes away from my house. The others are about ten. This is also an outdoor mall and also very dog friendly. You can go into every store with your dog and some
restaurants there. It's crazy! Who knew Marvin and I were such shoppers. I have to admit I have done some damage at each mall since I have been here. Blame it on not having a day job! I have to go back to Utah next week to work just to be able to come back and do some more damage!
4 comments:
I have been to two out of these three places and I must agree with you that Utah sure pales in comparison to the great shopping out there. That's why I use to shop in Vegas all the time. (before the kiddos came and I never go there anymore!!)
That picture of fashion island is really cool! Sad to think i was standing there not long ago :) haha I want to come visit...again.
i love those places. paula took us to irvine and we loved it. got a pink berry and watched a movie! they amazing places to shop!
I'm so jealous that you live there! How are you liking it so far?
Post a Comment